Architecture Patterns Home | Pattern Analysis | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | All Links | Help
Presents a series of patterns related to the construction of secure applications and systems including:
- Single Access Point Providing a security module and a way to log into the system.
- Check Point Organizing security checks and their repercussions.
- Roles Organizing users with similar security privileges.
- Session Localizing global information in a multi-user environment.
- Full View With Errors Provide a full view to users, showing exceptions when needed.
- Limited View Allowing users to only see what they have access to.
- Secure Access Layer Integrating application security with low level security.
Seems clearly like at least some of these patterns are architecture patterns. Security is an issue that is funadmentally an architectural issue since the approach can affect all application development.
Seems like there are likely some other security architectural patterns that relate to network setup, like proprietary or closed network (eg: SS7 signaling and major financial networks).