BOOST WIKI | Boost License | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | Links List
link to license is http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php
- Must be simple to read and understand
It is simple to read and understand ( similar length to typical boost licenses ).
- Must grant permission to copy, use and modify the software for any use (commercial and non-commercial) for no fee.
Grants permission to re-distribute in source and binary form - does *not* explicitly include right to sell.
- Must require that the license appear on all copies of the software source code.
Requires copyright notice to appear in both source and binary distributions / documentation.
- Must not require that the license appear with executables or other binary uses of the library.
Fails see above
- Must not require that the source code be available for execution or other binary uses of the library.
Does not require source to be re-distributed with a binary distribution.
Has an optional author/contributor names can not be used for endorsement of derived work with out permission.
Breaches boost license requirements.
Disclaimer: This site not officially maintained by Boost Developers