BOOST WIKI | Boost License | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | Links List
link to license is http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
- Must be simple to read and understand
It is simple to read and understand. ( similar in length to most boost licenses )
- Must grant permission to copy, use and modify the software for any use (commercial and non-commercial) for no fee.
Grants permission for any use including selling
- Must require that the license appear on all copies of the software source code.
Requires copyright notice to appear in all copies or substancial portions of the software.
- Must not require that the license appear with executables or other binary uses of the library.
Does not mention or distingush between source and binary ( like most boost licenses ).
- Must not require that the source code be available for execution or other binary uses of the library.
Does not require source for exe's or binaries.
- May restrict the use of the name and description of the library to the standard version found on the Boost web site.
Looks like a good candidate. It may be too explicit in the disclaimer.
Disclaimer: This site not officially maintained by Boost Developers