BOOST WIKI | Boost License | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | Links List
- Must be simple to read and understand.
Marginal It's a bit lengthy, for the most part clearly written.
- Must grant permission to copy, use and modify the software for any use (commercial and non-commercial) for no fee.
PASS No restrictions on what the software is used for are stated.
- Must require that the license appear on all copies of the software source code.
PASS Explicitly requires that the license appear in all source code.
- Must not require that the license appear with executables or other binary uses of the library.
FAIL Requires that an attribution appear with or in non-modifyable forms of distribution.
- Must not require that the source code be available for execution or other binary uses of the library.
- May restrict the use of the name and description of the library to the standard version found on the Boost web site.
PASS -- No restrictions imposed
Disclaimer: This site not officially maintained by Boost Developers