BOOST WIKI | Boost License | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | Links List
Link to license: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/sleepycat.php
- Must be simple to read and understand.
It is reasonably simple
- Must grant permission to copy, use and modify the software for any use (commercial and non-commercial) for no fee.
Yes: redistribution and use in source or binary form with or without modification is permitted.
- Must require that the license appear on all copies of the software source code.
Also requires that of copyright and disclaimer.
- Must not require that the license appear with executables or other binary uses of the library.
Requires that the license etc. appear in documentation provided with binary distributions.
- Must not require that the source code be available for execution or other binary uses of the library.
Fail: Source code of the binary using the library must be available, and the documentation must state how to get it.
- May restrict the use of the name and description of the library to the standard version found on the Boost web site.
No restriction, though the names of the authors may not be used to promote derived products without permission.
Also includes the "AS IS" disclaimer.
Disclaimer: This site not officially maintained by Boost Developers