BOOST WIKI | Boost License | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | Links List
Link to license: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/sunpublic.php
- Must be simple to read and understand.
FAIL. This is a lengthy license written in lawyer-speak. It does have a possibly useful collection of definitions as clause 1.
- Must grant permission to copy, use and modify the software for any use (commercial and non-commercial) for no fee.
- Must require that the license appear on all copies of the software source code.
- Must not require that the license appear with executables or other binary uses of the library.
FAIL -- Requires distribution of the license with the executable.
- Must not require that the source code be available for execution or other binary uses of the library.
FAIL -- Requires that source code be available.
- May restrict the use of the name and description of the library to the standard version found on the Boost web site.
PASS -- No restrictions imposed
Disclaimer: This site not officially maintained by Boost Developers