BOOST WIKI | Boost License | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | Links List
link to license is http://www.opensource.org/licenses/zlib-license.php
- Must be simple to read and understand
Very simple and short.
- Must grant permission to copy, use and modify the software for any use (commercial and non-commercial) for no fee.
Yes. Including explicit mention of commercial use.
- Must require that the license appear on all copies of the software source code.
- Must not require that the license appear with executables or other binary uses of the library.
Requested but not required.
- Must not require that the source code be available for execution or other binary uses of the library.
- May restrict the use of the name and description of the library to the standard version found on the Boost web site.
Requires the origin of the software not be mis-represented. Altered source versions must be clearly marked as such.
Disclaimer: This site not officially maintained by Boost Developers