BOOST WIKI | Boost License | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | Links List
Link to license: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/zpl.php
- Must be simple to read and understand.
- Must grant permission to copy, use and modify the software for any use (commercial and non-commercial) for no fee.
PASS -- commercial use not explicitly stated.
- Must require that the license appear on all copies of the software source code.
- Must not require that the license appear with executables or other binary uses of the library.
FAIL -- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Must not require that the source code be available for execution or other binary uses of the library.
- May restrict the use of the name and description of the library to the standard version found on the Boost web site.
(sm) or Trademarks (tm) of Zope Corporation. Use of them is covered in a separate agreement (see http://www.zope.com/Marks)
- The right to distribute this software or to use it for any purpose does not give you the right to use Servicemarks
-- [Joel de Guzman]?
Disclaimer: This site not officially maintained by Boost Developers