BOOST WIKI | RecentChanges | Preferences | Page List | Links List
Showing revision 25
This is a checklist describing the features that are planned for the Boost 1.33.0 release, organized by library.
- Integrate GraphML? parser -- pushed back to 1.34
- Complete formatted I/O work (cleanup exceptions of date, write time input) -- code complete -- needs docs
- Input for new local_time class -- still pending...
- Serialization of local_time classes -- probably will have to push to 1.34
- Finish porting of already checked in code related to the above feature -- making progress...
- Fix pdf generation of boostbook docs (some progress on this, got an ugly pdf now)?
- look at thread-safe functions for clocks (eg: localtime_r) -- complete
- Turn on serialization tests and fix borland -- turned on
- Multi-index Containers
- Commit hashed indices. Waiting for the final status of Daniel James' Hash library, proposed for fasttrack review: if it is not accepted by Boost 1.33, either hashed indices won't be added or they will have to rely on a library specific hash utility. -- complete
- Pointer Container
- finish documentation
- improve tests a little
- do post-review
- change scheme for ADL hooks
- add hashing of iterator_range if boost::hash is accepted
- add minor compatibility improvements for vc7
- change arguments from T to const T&
- add documentation for ref_list_of() and cref_list_of()
- See short-term part of the MPL TODO list
- Documentation fixes (requires adjusting scripts to the new Docutils, altogether ~1 day of work)
- Add the basic library to boost (as it's needed for Boost.Multi-index). I'll probably leave support for other Boost libraries until after 1.33.
- Improved documentation based on review.
[buy lipitor online] [buy lipitor] [[buy lipitor online]]
[buy fioricet online] [buy fioricet] [[buy fioricet online]]
Disclaimer: This site not officially maintained by Boost Developers